To download the Summit presentation slides, please visit the OPC Foundation web site!
We hope you were able to join us in Orlando, Florida, USA, for OPC Technology Summit 2012. Thank you to our sponsors, speakers and attendees for helping to make the Summit a success. Please check back with us on this web site for details on OPC Technology Summit 2013.
Event Highlights for the 2012 OPC Technology Summit
- Full multi-day Program covers OPC UA Technology Overview, Value Proposition and Information Model.
- End-user application presentations for Process Automation, Factory Automation, Machine Automation and Enterprise Integration.
- Keynote speaker from the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) addresses best practices for reducing control systems cyber security risk.
- Keynote speaker, Tom Koulopoulos, information management consultant and founder of Delphi Group, challenges us to rethink everything we’ve learned to date about the intelligent connectivity of people and machines.
- Compliance and Certification: Find out what’s important to end-users and how to certify your OPC products.
- OPC UA technology adoption roadmap for leading automation and information solution suppliers.
- Welcome Reception on Tuesday evening, October 16: Connect with industry peers and meet our featured speakers!
- Networking Dinner Event on Wednesday, October 17, at Planet Hollywood in Downtown Disney. Dinner and transportation included with your registration fee.
OPC Foundation Members-Only Meeting
After the close of the OPC Technology Summit, OPC Foundation members are invited to a members-only meeting, scheduled for 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm, Thursday, October 18, and a members-only dinner on Thursday, October 18. The Members’ Meeting and Members’ Dinner are included in your registration fee.
About the OPC Foundation
The OPC Foundation is the world’s leading community for interoperability solutions based on OPC communication specifications that deliver universal connectivity. OPC is the interoperability standard for secure, reliable and platform-independent information exchange. It provides open connectivity by defining an interface between clients and servers, as well as servers and servers, for different fields of applications. OPC technology is widely used for information integration in industrial automation and related domains.
As the official source for the OPC Certification Program, the nonprofit OPC Foundation helps ensure that OPC products plug-and-play in real-world application. With almost 500 member companies, the OPC Foundation promotes education, awareness and adoption of the OPC specifications through global collaborations.